Tuesday, October 2, 2007

le 2 octobre

I am so upset about 2 tests on tomorrow.
I am so tired but I spending 2 hours to study for the tests. So I am having a break now.
Actually I don't like test. I don't think no one lokes test except teacher.
I hope I can get good mark on my test.

I got airplane ticket today for go back Japan on X'mas break.
I am looking forward to going back Japan on X'mas break.
I love X'mas so much because I can get present.
I am exciting to get present tomorrow.
My mother sents to me something last week so I would get present tomorrow or day-after-tomorrow.
And also my roommate who is Danielle, would gives to me something. She put the present on the shelf in our room. And she said that "you can't open before your birth day."
So I am exciting to open the present.

I hope my birthday will become awesome day.