Monday, October 29, 2007

le 29 octobre

I am so tired now. The weekend was so busy.
I had sleep in on Friday but fire alarm was ring 2 times at night. I went to wacth movie the night. I had dance on Saturday. And I went to Macky house on Sunday.
Normally I sleep all day long during weekend, so this weekend was very busy for me.
And also I had math quiz today, so I studied for the quiz and I studied for English oral presentation that is on Thursday.
I have to speach 7 minutes about the novel. I never speach that long in English before. And also we can't read. We have to memorize. The oral presentation makes me so stressfull on the weekend. I hope I can do that.

I am so happy about my name was on Les Étoiles de la Semaine (The Stars of the Week).
I didn't know my name is on that. My roommate who is Danielle told me about my name is on that.
I did well on my Monaco's poster.
I spent a lot of times to do that. So I am so happy about that.

The winter spots is starting today.
I am in fitness this year. I am so exciting to do that.

No comments: