Friday, October 12, 2007

le 12 octobre

Oh! I forgot about blog. That is so bad. So I would try to write my blog 3 times a week.

I went to school trip on Thanks giving break.
We went to Halifax and PEI.
I went to horse back ridding in Moncton. And that was my first time to do horse back ridding.
I really enjoyed that.
Actually I was scary to do that but, my horse was very nice. So that was good.
I liked my horse. His name is Red. I felt he is razy horse because he didn't run when other horses running.

I found many Friench during the trip forexample in the hotel, candy's box etc.
Those are attention to user.
Canada has two languege that English and French.
I think that is so cool.
When I came back to Canada after long break, I found many French words in airport.
And also I always heard French in airplane.
I never understand French attention in airplane.
I hope I will understand the attention next time, that on Christmas break.

No comments: