Sunday, October 14, 2007

le 14 octobre

I am so happy now because I finished my French homework.
I can have time to work on my homework in next class, but I am scary that If I couldn't finish my poster in the class. So I finished today.
Actually I don't like to do homework on Sunday night because I always feel bad on Sunday night. That I have school on Monday...
So I always try to do my homework on Friday night, that I don't have to worry about my homework during weekend. However, I couldn't do my homework on Friday night because I watched movie.
I like to watch a movie especially Japanese one. I am so happy about I can watch new movie on the internet. I can't alive except internet in Canada.

I spent 2 hours to write my poster.
I have backhurts now and also my eyes are so tired because I used so many pink and purple color in my poster. Those color are not good for eyes, so my eyes are so tired.

I wrote about Monaco.
I like Monaco and I always want to go to Monaco but I never go to Monaco.
Anyways, I am so happy that I finished my French homework.