Monday, October 22, 2007

le 22 octobre

I forgot about the blog again!!

I bought new diary on the weekend. The diary has a lot of pictures that took by Robert Doisneau and also he took the all pictures in Paris. So my diary named paris.
It is very cool diary. I can use the diary next year because the diary is for 2008.
The all pictures are monochromatic pictures and that looks so good. So I love my new diary.

I never go to Paris before so I am enjoying to see the pictures.
I want to go to France and also I can go to France next summer.
I go to oversea travel every summer because my mother loves to go to travel and also I have a lot of time on summer. However I didn't go to oversea travel on this summer vacation because I wanted to travel in Japan. So I went to many place in Japan this summer. I visited many castles and temples in Japan. I really enjoyed it.
I am so happy that I am Japanese because I love Japanese architecture and culture.
I love to go to oversea travel especially Europe and Hawaii.
I really want to go to Mont-Saint-Michel et sa baie. I saw the picture because that is very famous and I love that. So I really want to go to France.
My mother thinks that I should know French before I go to France. So she is happy about I am taking French this year. She learned French when she was in university but I think she forgot about French. I think she wants to me to interpretation in France. I don't think I can do that. But I want to try to use my French in France.
I can't wait next summer.

No comments: