Thursday, October 25, 2007

le 25 octobre

I can not believe that tomorrow is Friday. I felt this week is so fast.
2nd effort grades coming tomorrow. I am so scary about that.
I didn't care my effort grades last year, but I am so worry about my grade this year because I am in grade 11 and also I am in IB program.
I find that this year is very hard. I heard that most of people think this year is hard.
I always feel exhausted this year. My work never ending this year. It drives me crazy.
I hope I won't have any homework on X'mas break.
I have sleep in tomorrow, that is very nice.
I like to sleep so much. My hobby is sleep and shopping.
I haven't go to shopping since thanks giving break. That is so bad. But, actually I don't like shopping in Rothesay. However I am going to New York trip on next beark, so I am looking forward to going to New York. And also I never go to New York before. So I am exciting to go to there.

I learned Adj in French class today. I find it was hard for me a little.
I hope I understand that and I can speak French as fluentry.

No comments: