Friday, February 8, 2008

le 8 fevrier

Yeah~!
Tomorrow is Saturday.
I feel this week is so long...

I am going to shopping with Miho tomorrow.
I heard the mall run bus will not work.
I was so surprise about that.
When I was grade 10, I went to shopping every weekends with Miho.
And we bought so many stuff every weekend.
However I don't have a lot of time this year because I have a lot of work to do and I always tired.
Also I have a lot of work to do on the weekend but I am exciting to go shopping. I don't want to work on the weekend so I would study tonight.

My roommate goes back her house every weekend, I am so happy about that because I can have my own time.
I like my roommate but staying alone is better than staying with roommate.
So I am happy to stay alone during weekend.

No comments: