Tuesday, February 12, 2008

le 12 fevrier

This week is very busy for me.
First of all, I have Physics quiz tomorrow, I have big Math assignment due on Thursday and I have to hand in TOK 1200 words essay on Friday.
So I have a lot of work to do. Also I have Geography quiz, French test and Physycs lab due on next week.
Oh, my god.
I don't have my own time.
The school drives me crazy.
I want to go back to Japan as soon as possible.
However it's 2 more weeks to going back Japan.
So I am so exciting to go back Japan.

I am exciting the adviser lunch tomorrow.
I don't like food in the school. So I like adviser lunch.
My adviser is Mr.Kane. He is very nice so I am so glad that I am in his adviser group.

I heard Mick go to leave the school from Mr. Kane.
He is same adviser group and he feels too much stress in the school.
I heard many people don't like the school and they spend hard time this year.
I have hard time too.
My roommate really wants to change school and I am so sad about that.
She doesn't come back school after the weekend.
So I am worry about my roommate.

I want to go back home too but I can go back home after 2 more weeks. So I am so happy about that.
I hope I can finish all assignment this week.

No comments: