Wednesday, February 6, 2008

le 6 fevrier

I am so sleepy today because I wake up at 6 this morning.
There were a car in outside. And the car was too noisy.
I think the car cleaned up snow.

I always use earplug when I go to bed. And it works a lot.
However the car was too noisy, so I wake up.
I hope I could sleep well tonight.

I enjoyed the break but I feel it was too short.
I spend my time in Quinn house with Miho.
I enjoyed to stay nice quiet quinn house.
I watched a lot of movies and I made Japanse food.
I really enjoyed that.
I watched a lot of scary movies.
There were very quiet quinn house, so after I watched scary movie, I was so scary to take shower and go to bathroom.
When Mrs. McDonald came to my room, I yelled because I was so surprize to see her in my room.

I love break.
I can not wait to go back Japan on March break.

No comments: