Thursday, February 14, 2008

le 14 fevrier

Today is Saint Valentine's Day.
St. Valentine's day is very different between Canada and Japan.
Normaly girls give to chocolate to boys in St. Valentine's Day in Japan.
And the girls ask to go out.
Then boys answer in March 14th. We called White day.
Normaly boys give to candy or nice presents with his answer.
When I lived in Japan, I always made chocolate to my friends and my brother.
However I liked to make chocolate by my self.
There are many cooking books about chocolate in book stores when Valentine's day is coming.
You can see a lot of chocolate books in January to end of the Valentine's day.

Sometimes, girls make chocolate for the girls.
So they don't give the chocolate any boys, they make for themselves.
The girls evaluate the chocolate and they disided who's chocolate is best.

I like Valentine's day because I can eat chocolate!!

No comments: