Monday, February 18, 2008

le 18 fevrier

Yeah~!
1 more week to March break for me.
I can not wait the break.

I have math Test tomorrow. I mean I have a math contest tomorrow.
I didn't know about I have to take the contest.
I don't like math this year so actually, I don't want to take the test.
However I don't have to take TOK class tomorrow because I will miss 2nd period.

I didn't know about we don't have presentation today because I didn't check e-mail last night.
So I spent 1 hour to work for the presentation last night.
It was hard homework for me.
I listened to the CD 6 or 7 times.
It was hard to understand the sentence because the CD was too fast for me.
Anyways I already finish to work for the presentation. I am so grad about that.

I hate the weather today because I don't like raining.
Only happy things in raining day is Quinn girls can get cookies.
So I hope I can get cookies after the school.

No comments: