Wednesday, January 23, 2008

le 23 janvier

Oh I feel not good today.
I just want to stay in my room and sleep.

I am so happy about we have sleep in this Friday.
I will miss Math class and I thought we go to have test on Friday but it canceled.
So I am so happy about that.

I like winter curnival in this school.
Today, Me and Miho are clones.

I always wish that I want to have clone because sometimes I don't want to do anything.
For examples, I always feel I don't want to go to school or I don't want to go back to Canada for study.

Oh my god, I have dizzy eyes now.
It's hard to type the words in blogs with my lap top.
I want to go to bed.

I hate that when I feek sick, I have home sick.
When I have sick, I go to feel lonely and home sick.
However my roommate helps me a lot when I have sick.
She is very nice.

I feel this week going so quickly. I like that.
I hate that I feel weeks going so slow and slow. Feels like for ever.
Anyways, It's Wednesday today that we don't have to go to sports.
That is very nice.
I am in Fitness now and I enjoyed it most of times because I can do anything I want.
However sometimes I feel so boring and hard especially when I have sick.
Oh I can not wait bed time!

No comments: