Monday, January 21, 2008

le 21 janvier

Oh my god. It's Monday today.
I don't like Monday especially at morning.
I can't wait the weekend and break.
I hope we won't have any homework during break and the weekend.
This weekend, I had english 700 words free write, physics questions, French little red-riding hood things, Geography essay and TOK rant.
I don't like to do homewrok during weekend so I finished those things on Friday night.
That was so hard to me.
I started to study at 7:00 and I finished at 11:00.
However, after I finished homeworks I feel so good because I don't have to study during the weekend.
Actually I don't finish yet my TOK rant but it almost finish.
I don't like TOK rant because I have to memorize all things.
However I never memorize, so my teacher always said to me I have to memorize next time.
I have to speak 4 minutes in my TOK rant.
I am not sure that I can speak 4 minutes.
I go to speak about victims of atomic bomb in Japan.
However I don't know any people who are victims of atomic bomb.
Oh, I have TOK rant tomorrow.
I hope I can speak 4 minutes and I can memorize all stuff.

1 comment:

Yummy said...

Hey, I thought we had to do the blogs in french?
lol you know what? i typed TOK rant in google to get some ideas and your blog was the first thing to pop up!!
weird or what?? :P