Friday, January 11, 2008

december's blogs

December’s blogs

Blog1
I have to write 6 more blogs because I wrote just 3 blogs on December.
I had a lot of work to do after the last blog which is I wrote on December 10th.
I had physics test, Math test and Geography test on week before I went back Japan.
And also I had 10 minutes TOK presentation on last day.
Miho and I talked about Japanese cell phone and technology on the presentation.
I think we did very well.
This term was very hard for me.
So I really wanted to go back to Japan.


Blog2
I left RNS on Thursday to go back Japan.
I went back to Japan with Miho.
I don’t like to take airplane because that makes me tired.
The airplane takes to go to Japan about 16 hours.
It makes me so stress and tired.
I found many French in airport and airplane because I always take air Canada.
I don’t like air Canada actually because food is not good as our school. And they don’t have own TV or TV game.
However I sleep almost hall time when I use airplane.
And I like to read books. So when I use airplane I could read many books.
That is very nice for me.
I tried to read book as much as I can but I didn’t have my own time this year.
So I like to read books in airplane.









Blog 3
I enjoyed meeting my friend when I went back to Japan.
I met my best friend day after I arrived in Japan.
We went to shopping and go to dinner.
I love my best friend because she always very nice to me.
Before we went to dinner, we went to shopping to get my mother’s birthday presents.
My mother’s birth day is December 22nd.
I got many stuff to her and I baked cake on her birthday.
My best friend knows my mother well and my mother knows my best friend well because I met my best friend 8 years ago.
I spent most of time with her when I lived in Japan.
We went to same elementary school but we went to different junior high school.
We went to different private junior high school, so it was hard to meet any time.
However we are still best friend. So I am so glad to have nice friend.

Blog 4
When I went back Japan, I got permanent in hairdresser.
I never have permanent before and I heard it is hard to keep permanent wave if you never got permanent before.
It is true.
I liked my wavy hair at first 10 days.
After that, my hair became strait hair again.
But I know second time is easy to get permanent wave more than first time.
So I would get permanent when I go back to Japan.
That is on March break.











Blog 5
Most of people don’t celebrate Christmas in Japan. But we celebrate New Year’s Day.
New Year’s Day is the biggest day in Japan.
I like New Year’s Day because I can get a lot of money.
Adult people present money to their child in New Year’s Day.
So I got a lot of money from my parent, grandparent, aunt and uncle etc.
I am a youngest child in my relative because both of my parents are youngest child. So I have many aunt and uncle and older cousin.
So I got a lot of money from them.
I really enjoyed the New Year’s Day.


Blog6
I went to some art museum when I went back to Japan with my mom.
There are a lot of famous museum in Ueno Tokyo.
I went to one of famous museum in Ueno and I saw Munch’s pictures.
There were lots of people in the museum because It was during Christmas break.
However I enjoyed that.
And we went to other 2 museum after that.
Finally we went to shopping.
I enjoyed shopping more than the museums.
I like to go to shopping with my mom because I can get anything.
I am looking forward to go back Japan on March break.

No comments: