Wednesday, January 16, 2008

le 16 janvier

I can't believe that today is Wednesday.
I feel today is Friday.
Actually I always feel Friday because I always tired.

I am always exciting weekend.
I like Friday's evening because I feel I can do anything in Friday's evening.
And also I hate Sunday evening especially when we have chapel at 5:30.
I didn't know we have Sunday chapel before I came to this school.
And also I didn't know the bording students have to go to somewhere in 4 days breaks.

I always go to Miho's old school's teacher's friend's house with Miho.
She lives in St.John.
And I was looking forward to going her house on next 4 day break.
However she canceled 2 days ago.
And also I heard there are no space in the ski trip.
I hope Miho and I can somewhere to stay during the break.

No comments: