Thursday, January 17, 2008

le 17 janvier

I am so upset about TOK rant next week.
I don't like TOK rant. Actually I don't like TOK class.
I don't understand why we have to take TOK class.
I am not sure what I am going to talk about on TOK rant.

I feel this week is going so long.
I can not wait weekend!!

I am so happy about I phoned to my best friend in Japan last night.
I can not wait to see her on March break.

I will leave the school on Feb. 26th to going back Japan.
I couldn't get the ticket after the chapel. So I will leave eary.
I am so happy about that. And also I won't came back school the 4 day that after the March break.
I will come back Canada in March 24th because my brother has graduate ceremony in Japan. And I will go there.
People graduate in March in Japan.
I am exciting to go to his graduate ceremony because he graduate my dream univercity.

I always want to go to the univercity.
When he talks me about the life in the univercity, I always dreaming the life in the univercity.
So I am exciting to go there.
Actually I don't like my brother because he always so mean to me.
However I want to go to the univercity, So I am exciting the graduation ceremony.

No comments: