Tuesday, November 6, 2007

le 5 novembre

I am so exciting to go to New York tomorrow.
I never been to there before and also I always wish to go to there.
So I am so happy now.
My roommate who is Danielle said that, New york is the best place to go to shopping.
I love shopping so I am so exciting to go there.

I like my roommate.
She is very nice.
Elle est gentille.

Oh, I can say English and French! That is so cool.

When I came here at first time, I thought Elle est mechante.
I don't know why I thought about that.
I was scary everything when I came to Canada.
However, Elle est gentille.
So we dicided that we are been roommate again.
So I am so glad that I am her roommate 2 years.

I found everything is too hard for me this year.
I always stressfull about my work but the relationship between me and Danielle is much better than last year.
Because I couldn't speak English as much last year.
So I am so happy that my English skill became better than last year.

Me and Danielle dicided that we are being roommate in New York trip.
So I am exciting to go to New York tomorrow.

No comments: