Thursday, November 22, 2007

le 22 novembre

I have too much work to do this year.
I have to do my Geaograohy Lab due tomorrow and also I have TOK rant tomoroow.
I didn't write anything about TOK rant yet.
I always have a lot of homework. That is endless.
So I don't have my own time.
That is too bad.
I don't have any study period this year, because I have ESL class.
I don't like ESL class seriously. I hope I could drop ESL class as soon as possible.

I told that I have French presentation today's class to Mr. Kane, he is my adviser.
He wanted to me to speak French infront of our advider group.
However I don't know French as well.
So He taught me French just little but I couldn't understand like I understand French in class.
I am so happy about I am being in this French class because I always understand in class.

1 comment:

Mme Ellis said...

I am happy that you understand in this class.