Tuesday, November 20, 2007

le 20 novembre

I watched a movie in French class last week.
I really enjoyed the movie. The movie is "bon cop bad cop".
I heard the movie is funny movie before I wached the movie because My roommate told me about the movie.
However I didn't know about the story.
So I could enjoyed to watch the movie.
I like to watch movie in class.
I watched many movies in ESL class last year.
I took 3 ESL class last year. So I watched many movies.
I like to watch a movie in class but I don't like to write response after I watch the movie.

I could understand the movie "bon cop bad cop".
I like the movie.

There are stereotypes in the movie.
That makes me laugh. So I enjoyed it.

When I went to School in Japan.
I didn't watch movie in school.
School and school system between Canada and Japan is very different.
I like school system in Canada because I never have long summer vacation when I went to Japanese school.
I had 1 month summer vacation in Japan.
And I didn't have break every month.
When I came to this school at first time, I surprised about we have 4 days break almost every month.
I really liked the break.
However I don't like the break actually because I always have a lot of homework on the break.
It drives me crazy.
I hope I won't have any homework on X'mas break because I am going back to Japan on X'mas break.

No comments: