Monday, November 26, 2007

le 26 novembre

I am so exciting X'mas.
I like X'mas so much. It is my favorite season in year.

I am so happy now because I don't have a lot of homework this week.
I still have TOK essay. And I have Math test on Friday but those are not too hard for me.
So I could have my own time this week if I didn't have any big homework.
So I am so happy now.

I don't like Monday because school is start.
And also I don't like Sunday chapel.
I always feel gloom when I attend to chapel on Sunday.

I didn't know that I have Sunday chapel before I came to this school.
However my mother knew that and she didn't tell me.
So I feel fall into mother's trap.
However we don't have Sunday chapel every week this year.
We have Sunday chapel twice a month.
I am happy about that but I still don't like Sunday chapel.

No comments: