Tuesday, November 20, 2007

le 20 novembre NO.2

I couldn't write enough blog this month.
So I would like to write blog today as much as I can.

My roommate, Danielle had 16th birthday on Saturday.
We watch a movie "notebook" in our room.
I enjoyed the movie. And we cried after watched the movie.

When I came to this school at first time, I couldn't have nice relationship between me and Danielle because I couldn't speak English as well.
We just had little conversation that very boring.

When my English getting better we could have nice conversation.
The end of the last year, we dicided to become roommate again.

I think that is very noce because I knew about her.
If I have new roommate, It makes me harder.

She helps me my homework sometimes.
She teaching very well. I think she should become ESL or English teacher.

I had 250 words paragraph homework on the weekend. That is English homework.
That respond to the book "orpheus Descending". I couldn't understand the book. And also I still don't understand the book.
I didn't do the homework during the weekend because I have a lot of other homework. And she went back to her home after she finished the musical.

I though Danielle helps me the English homework on Sunday night.
So I secure about the homework.
However she didn't come back on Sunday night. So I did my English homework desperately.
I realized that I shouldn't depend on her help every time.

No comments: