Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September,25th

The French homework was really hard for me.
I tryed to listen to understand the conversation, but I couldn't understand it.
I just did month and day questions.
I am worry about I won't understand French.

I had 3 tests on Friday, that is French, Math and Geography.
I was so upset about the tests and I studied hard on the Thursday.
I think I did not bad on the French test because I got 88% marks on the test but I got 100% marks on the quiz at first time.
So, I am little bit shock about that.

I felt that last week passed so fast. That is really nice.
The first week and second week were too long for me, I thought I won't alive in RNS this year, because I am in the IB program.
I don't have homesick this year. That is nice too.
Last year, I had homesick badly especially at first term.
I phoned to my mom almost every night.
And also I cried many times.
I didn't cry this year. I think...
However, I want to go back Japan sometimes.
I love my family and friends and also country.
I love to shopping in Japan.
There are many shops in Japan.
I don't like shopping in Canada especially Rothesay.
So I am exciting about I can go back Japan on X'mas break.

No comments: