Sunday, September 16, 2007

September,16th

I had Terry Fox Run today. So I am so tired now.
I finished my french homework on Friday.
I don't like to do homework on Sunday night because If I didn't finish homework on Friday night, I have to think about homework during weekend.
So I always try to do homework before weekend.

The french homework was little bit hard for me. I spent 1 hour to do my french homework.
I didn't depend on any help to do my homework so It was hard, but I think I did well.

I like to listen to music. And also I like chanson. I have some chansons in my i tunes.
I like France Gall especially "Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son" and "Jazz A Gogo".
Those songs are very famous in Japan. Most of my Japanese friends don't listening chanson but they know those songs.
I listening chanson sometimes because my mother likes chanson.
She was studying French when she was in University.
I tried to learn some French from my mom but she almost fogot French.
So that is sad.
I hope I can speak French more than my mom during this year.

No comments: