Monday, September 17, 2007

september,17th

I am so tired today.
I went to bed at 11 o'clock lastnight and I slept 8 hours but I still tired.
I have 2 tests on Friday this week.
I am so upset about that.
Actually I don't like Math class because I take Math HL but, the class is difficult for me.
I did very well on Math class last year but now, I don't think I am good at Math.
So I don't like Math class now.
I like French class. Actually I was afraid about to start French this year because I never speak French before and also French is 3rd language for me.
So I was really afraid French class but I like French class now.
I think French class is the best class for me.
I just like French class and Art class this year.
I don't like English class because that is too hard for me.
I always feeling cry when teacher give me a homework.
I am so afraid about IB program.

I like to write a journal on the web.

I think I understand some of French. Those are Bonjour, Au revoir, Comment allez-vous? etc.

I like to speak many languages.
I hope I can speak more than 5 languages when I graduate a university.
I would go to university in Japan, after I graduate RNS.
I want to be a prosecutor in the future. So I would study about law in universuty.
I want to go to Keio university which is my brother goes to same university.
The university is the highest private university in Japan. So I need to study hard during I am going to RNS.
And also I can use IB diploma to go to the university.
That is very nice for me.

No comments: