Tuesday, December 4, 2007

le 4 decembre

I am so happy about I already finished my French quiz. And also I got 90% mark on the quiz.
Last week was hard for me.
I had 2 essays to do and I had 2 test and a quiz.
I don't like the week before effort grade is coming.
Anyways I already finish it and I am happy about the quiz.

There are 13 more school days until I go back Japan.
I am so exciting the X'mas break.

I am looking forward to meeting my family and friends and my dog.
I love my dog so much.
He is 7 years old and he is Yorkshire terrier.

There are snowing out side today.
Actually I don't like snow so much.
When I was a little, I loved snow and playing snowball with my friends.
However I don't like snow since I when I was junior high school student.
I don't know why I don't like snow.
I don't like very cold outside.
So maybe that is why I don't like snow so much.

No comments: