Monday, December 10, 2007

le 10 dicembre

I don't have any topic to write down in my blog.
I don't know what I go to talking about today.

I am so exciting to go back to Japan.
It is 10 more days till go back to Japan.


I went to shopping on the weekend with Miho. And I enjoyed it.
I had a lot of work to do so I couldn't go to shoppiung so long time.
I bought Seacret santa stuff and some foods.
I enjoyed it.

When I was grade 10, Miho and I went to shopping every week.
I don't why I went to shopping so many times last year.

I have 3 tests on next week. It makes me so stressful.

I got a box from my mom today.
I have not open yet, so I am exciting to open the box.
I heard We have dance party on Wednesday. And also all borders have to go to the dance party.
I am not exciting about that.
Anyways 15 days till X'mas so I am so happy now!!

No comments: