Tuesday, April 29, 2008

le 29 avril

It's raining today. I don't like rain but I can get cookies today!! yeah~

Actually I didn't want to come back this school. I had problem with my stamick and that is why I stayed in Japan so long time.
I really didn't want to come back this school. And my mom told me about If I don't want to stay this school, I can go back home. So she got a air plane ticket for me last week. However, school sent e-mail to my mom and they explain that I should stay this school until June. because It is almost end of the year.
So my mom canceled the ticket and I am here now.

Actually I am so sick right now and I have home sick too.

But Mr. Kane and the nurse helps me a lot. I am so glad that Mr. Kane is my advisor.

I almost froget about French actually but I hope I can catch up as soon as possible and I can go back home as soon as possible.

No comments: